Wednesday, October 29, 2008

"How to Use Video Tutorials" Video Tutorial

I made a short video on "How to Use Video Tutorials" so my students can learn how to get the most out of this teaching method.

This reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Kramer writes a coffee table book about coffee tables!

In this video I emphasize my Watch, Pause, Do method so they can follow along with the video step by step and do the project. In the past, I've had some students not understand this - they'll sit and watch the whole video at once like it's a TV show or something. That's not the way to go as they can't remember all the steps that way. Here's the video:

How to Use Video Tutorials

(Edit Feb. 2009 - I deleted this video due to my commitment to create several short vids instead of one longer vid...see more recent posts for more info)

No comments: